Fooled you, it's an About page
Welcome to a journal where I muse on life.
At the risk of sounding indecisive, I couldn't decide on a format for online writing. Should I keep it short, elaborate a bit, or have all my posts tagged with 4 minute read?
I chose all three, and this is the middle one, more than a little, but less than a lot.
My name is Alan, writing in secret on the internet as one of my strategies for keeping sane.
I work in health and social care, have an Honours Degree in Business, and a Masters in, coincidentally, Health and Social Care.
Now, if I had to do it all over again, I would learn to code and be a developer rock star.
But when I attended college, computer science involved ticker tape and punch cards. Alas.
- The Beatles and Electric Light Orchestra
- Living quietly in the countryside
- My cats, Jasper and Jules (love 'em to bits)
- Shared toilets
- Political correctness
- Clothes getting tighter
Can Never Understand
- Why hotels only leave customers one roll of toilet paper per day; when there are TWO guests
- Public interest in the Kardashians
- The burning desire to upgrade anything that uses electricity
- The failure of Holywood to make a motion picture of The Six Million Dollar Man