10 Thoughts To Make Life Easier
23 of #100DaysToOffload
Humans have always searched for the meaning of #life until at least Douglas Adams revealed the answer was 42.
While I can't offer a comparable answer to life, the universe and everything, I can suggest some thoughts that might help you cope with the human condition.
- Nobody owns anything. The only variable is how long you borrow something for; a day, a month, five years or till death.
- Tell the people you love that you love them. If you rely on the assumption they already know, you might not get the chance.
- Love and care for animals because they need us.
- Don't just save up for a rainy day, save up for days that make life fun.
- If you lose your temper during an argument, apologise to the other person as soon as you can.
- Realise that your opinions today will change with the years.
- There is never only one right answer to anything.
- While you're waiting for a friend to call, they are waiting for you. So call them.
- Forgive yourself as often as you need to.
- On the road, always move out of the way of a tailgater and let them speed on.